You can add Protected Registration to your domain(s) as an extra safeguard. But before you proceed, we strongly recommend that you enable two-step verification on your account. Once you enable two-step verification, follow the directions below.
Note: Before you purchase Protected Registration, ensure that contact information for your domain name has a valid registrant email address. You must have access to the registrant email address to make future changes to your domain name or Protected Registration service. For more information, see Change domain contact information.
- Log into your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage.
- On the Domain Settings page, under Additional Settings, click the Protect My Domain button:
- Click Checkout, and then continue through the checkout process.
Note: These services are not available for all domain names. If we offer these services for your domain name's extension, the service displays and you can use these instructions to select it.