Renew your domain names in your account to make sure your registration continues uninterrupted. If your domain has already expired, you may be able to recover it.
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Renewals and Billing.
- Select the domain(s) you want to renew, and then click Renew Now.
- Select the renewal length and complete your purchase.
- Avoid domain expiration by turning on auto renewal.
- Renewing your domain name does not renew your email or website. Don't forget to renew your other products as well.
- Some domain names, such as ccTLDs, may have special requirements for renewals.