You can brand your Google services with your company logo. The logo appears at the top of users' services window, after they sign in to their account. The same logo appears for all domains you add to your account.
File size and dimensions
- PNG or GIF format
- Maximum file size: 30KB
- Maximum dimensions: 320 x 132 pixels
Important: Images with smaller dimensions will scale. But for the logo to upload, you must use the same aspect ratio.
Upload your logo
In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)...
- Go to Company profile > Personalization.
- Select Custom logo.
- Click Choose File and select the file containing your logo.
- Click Upload.
If you don't see your custom logo right away, refresh your browser window or clear your browser's cache. It might take up to a few days for the new logo to appear.
When you create your logo, we encourage you to be creative. However, to stay within our Terms of Service, please keep the following in mind:
- You're welcome to use the term "Powered by Google" anywhere on your page and in your logo.
- With the exception of "Powered by Google," your logo can't contain the words Google, Gmail, Google Talk, or any of Google's other trademarked terms.
- Avoid using the Google logo, the Gmail logo, or any other Google logos in your custom logo.
- Illegal or copyrighted images are prohibited.