To access all your file in Google Drive go to http://drive.google.com in your Chrome Browser
To take a quick look at a Drive file, right-click it and select Preview.
In the overlay, you can:
- Scroll down or up in your file.
- Click Left arrow or Right arrow to see the previous or next file in Drive.
- Open your file to edit it.
- Print your file.
- Click Download file_download to download your file.
- Click More to share, move, rename a file, and more.
To save a file to access later, download it one of the following ways:
- From the preview screen, click Download.
- From Drive, select a file, click More, and select Download.