We assign everyone a customer number as another way to confirm your identity when you call our Support team. You don't need your customer number to log in, and it's different from your Support PIN. Follow these steps to find your customer number.
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
Your customer number appears below your name.
- If you were really looking for your Support PIN, click View. Your Current PIN appears in the Support PIN section.
- If you can't log in, here's a list of Help articles to get you back on track.
- To reset your PIN, see Change my Support PIN.