If you know your SaskTech Servers password but can't remember your username, we'll show you your username if you follow these steps.
Required: You need to know at least one of the domain names associated with the account.
- Go to the Retrieve Username page.
- Enter the Email address for the account, select the I'm not a robot check box, and complete the security challenge.
- Click Send Email.
- In the Domain URL box, enter any domain name that's associated with the account (for example, coolexample.com) and then click Filter. We'll immediately send a one-time-use PIN to the account email address.
- In the Verification Code box, enter the PIN we sent you and then click Continue. We'll show you your username.
- You may need to reset your SaskTech Servers password.
- If you followed these steps but didn't receive the email, you need to request access to the account.