Each SaskTech Servers product in your account is associated with a payment method, like your credit card or a bank account. When one of your payment methods isn'tassociated with any products in your account, you can delete that payment method from your account.
Required: You can't delete a payment method if any of your products are paid with that method. For example, if your hosting plan is paid for with CoolCard****9999, you have to change the payment method before you can delete CoolCard****9999 from your account.
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Next to the payment method you want to remove, click Edit.
- At the bottom of the information, click Delete Payment Method.
Note: We'll alert you if you're still using this payment method for a product, and you'll have to switch to or add another payment method before you can continue.
- Click Delete.
- You can add a credit card or bank account as another payment method.
- You can add PayPal as a payment method when you use PayPal to purchase SaskTech Servers products.
- With more than one payment method in your account, you can designate an alternate payment method just in case the primary payment method doesn't work.