Here's how to add a credit, debit, gift or prepaid card or a checking account to your SaskTech Servers account for buying or renewing products.
Required: When you have at least one non-expired, paid product in your account (free trials don't count), you can add a credit, debit, gift or prepaid card as a payment method. Otherwise, you may see an error message like: "You missed some required information..."
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method and then select Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card, Checking Account, or Gift Card.
- Complete the fields (some are required).
- Now's the time to change the payment method for your products to use the payment method you just added.
- Got more than one payment method? Set a backup payment method just in case the primary method doesn't work.
- Delete payment methods that you don't want to use, as long as none of your products are set to use that payment method.
- You can't add PayPal by following these steps, but we'll add PayPal as a payment method to your account when you use PayPal to buy a product.