Follow these steps to turn off two-step verification. The steps are different depending on whether or not you can log in to your account.
I can log in to my account
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- In the upper left corner of the page, click Account Settings and then select Login & PIN.
- In the Two-Step Verification area, click Edit.
- Next to the main authentication method (below How would you like to receive codes by default?), click Delete.
- If you set a backup authentication method, repeat Steps 3 and 4 for the backup method.
Starting immediately, your account will no longer require two-step verification.
I can't log in to my account
- Download and complete this Request to Cancel Two-Step Authentication form. Please note, this form cannot be signed with an electronic signature.
- Along with the necessary identification, email the completed form to email@example.com . Use the subject line "Disabling Two-Step Authentication."
Note: This email needs to come from the email address that's on your account. If you need to update the email address on file, update your email at www.changeupdate.com.
You will receive a reply from us within 72 hours.