You can increase your account's security by using two-step verification. When you enable verification, every time you perform a high-risk task (like changing your username) we will text you a code you must enter. You can also choose to require the code every time you log in to your account.
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Account Settings, and then select Login & PIN.
- In the 2-Step Verification area, click Add Verification.
- Select the way you want the code sent to you and then click Continue:
Note: Codes are only valid for 30 minutes after they are sent out.
- Select SMS text messages if you want the code sent to you as a text.
- Select Authenticator App to use an authentication app to create the code.
- Select when you would like to use two-step verification and then click Continue:
Option Require two-step verification… Every login Every time your account is accessed High risk transactions only When changes are made to your password, Support PIN, username, two-step verification requirement, or when you opt to cancel Protected Registration
- If you selected SMS text messages, enter your mobile phone number and click Continue. Enter the code we text you, and then click Save.
If you selected Authenticator App, follow the instructions to download an app, scan the bar code, and enter the authentication code, and then click Continue.
- Click Add Backup.
- Repeat Steps 4 through 6 to select a backup authentication method.
Starting immediately, your account will require two-step verification based on the options you selected.
Required: If you lose access to your phone or authentication app and are unable to log in/make changes to your account, see the article for turning off two-step authentication and follow the steps for 'I can't log in to my account'.
- Make sure your account is secure by using a strong password.
- Change my two-step verification phone number
- Cancel two-step verification