As an account owner, you can cancel access for any delegate at any time.
Note: If you invited someone to access your account but your invitation isn't accepted within 48 hours, the invitation expires and you don't need to follow these steps.
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, next to the delegate you want to remove, click Edit.
- Under the Save button, click Remove.
- Invite someone else to access your account.
- If you're not sure what a delegate user is, learn about delegate access.
- Here's a description of the different access levels you can grant your delegates.