If you receive an email from SaskTech Servers that someone is requesting access to your SaskTech Servers account, it means that person is asking for delegate access. Additionally, SaskTech Servers may request access to your account to provide better customer support.
Delegate access allows another person or customer support to open and use your SaskTech Servers products without needing to know your account password. For more information, see What is delegate access?
- In the email request you received, click Log In & Grant Access.
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- Click Confirm Access. The person or customer support is now a delegate and can open and use products in your SaskTech Servers account without any passwords.
- As the account owner, you can change a delegate's access level or remove a delegate from your account at any time.
- Pending access requests expire automatically if not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- Here's what to do if you're notified that someone has granted you delegate access to their account.