Follow these steps to cancel auto-renew for a product. This won't cancel or delete the product from your account, but does make sure it doesn't auto-renew. Of course, you can manually renew the product whenever you like.
Required: Sorry, but you can't cancel auto-renew for domains that are under protected registration. For these domains, you must cancel protected registration before following these steps.
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Renewals & Billing.
- Select the product or domain to turn off auto-renew for, and then click Cancel Renewal.
- Click Cancel renewal. We'll confirm that auto-renew has been cancelled, and in the Billing Details list you'll see the date that your product subscription ends. You can keep using the product until the end of your subscription.
Note: If you don't manually renew the product before the end of your subscription, after the ending date we'll delete the product and all associated files.