If you don't want a specific product - a hosting plan, a server or any other kind of product - you can cancel the product to delete it from your account. We’ll send you a confirmation email you must answer before we delete the product. Once you reply to that email, we'll delete the product and all associated files.
Note: If you want to cancel a domain and remove it from your account, see Cancel my domain.
- Log in to your SaskTech Servers account.
- Click User icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Renewals and Billing.
- Select the product or products you want to cancel, and then click Cancel Renewal.
- Click Delete my product.
- Select To complete my request, I acknowledge that I must open the email and select 'Yes, I want to delete.'
- Click Send Email.
- When you receive our "Are you sure?" email, open it and click Yes, I Want to Delete! We'll take you back to your account.
- Click Delete product. We'll confirm that your product is deleted from the account. If you like, use the feedback box to let us know why you deleted the product.