With Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings and events and get reminders about upcoming activities, so you always know what’s next.
Calendar is designed for teams, so it’s easy to share your schedule with others and create multiple calendars that you and your team can use together.
In this video, you learn how to:
- (0:49) Create an event
- (2:10) Invite guests
- (3:44) Reserve a room and resources
- (4:34) Add event details, video conferencing, and attachments
- (6:22) Save or update an event and notify guests
- (7:00) Respond to events
- (7:35) Check who accepted and declined your invite
- (8:06) Delete and restore events
Get to Google Calendar any time by visiting calendar.google.com in any web browser! Make Chrome your Default Browser to get the most of your G Suite experience.